Google, along with nine other industry partners, have officially launched the ‘Go Global’ initiative designed to help small and medium enterprises in Singapore export using the web. The programme offers SMEs tools and training to help them leverage the internet to ‘go global’ and export their goods and services overseas.
As part of the initiative, a website packed with tools and resources has been launched. Host Singapore, working in collaboration with Toaster, produced all the content for the website, including case studies and more than 20 learning videos featuring local industry experts.
“The Internet provides tremendous opportunities for SMEs to expand their business globally. As well as engaging with the Go Global partners on building an online resource base, we worked with two local heroes, Skin Inc and Swee Lee, to showcase what SMEs can achieve in the global marketplace with the right tools, strategies and digital know-how,” said Andrew Hook, Group Executive Creative Director at Host Singapore.
• Andrew Hook – Group Executive Creative Director
• Stefano Augello – Chief Strategy Office, SEA
• Genevieve Seah – Account Director
• Dillah Zakbah – Creative Technologist
• Kelvin Lim – Associate Creative Director
• Farizal Akramhan – Art Director
• Hui Chin Chew – Copywriter
• Siraj Aziz – Jr Copywriter
• Melissa Tan – Jnr Copywriter
• Valerie Tan – Sr Account Executive
• Aisyah Fong – Account Executive
• Dawn Choong – Creative Services Manager
Partner Agencies / Production:
• Case studies: Ace Perfecto
• Learning videos: Qrious Films
• Website: Toaster