5- 6 December 2013
The China Gamification Conference 2013 is the first international Gamification event in China, which consists of four major sessions: Market Overview, Internal Gamification, External Gamification, Service & Support.
If you are interested in improving the engagement and loyalty of your customers or employees in marketing, workplace, product, HR, education, health and innovation, etc, don’t be hesitate to join CGC 2013.
CGC 2013 Highlights
• Comprehensive Interpretation of Gamification Business Model and Applications
• Gain Deep Insight into the Latest Developments and Market Trends in the Global Gamification Industry
• Explore the Opportunities and Challenges in China Gamification Market
• Analysis of Gamification Process: from Concept to Design to Implementation
• Case Studies from the World’s Leading Companies
• Gamification Solutions for Optimising Business Management and Driving Leadership
• Gamification as an Essential Tool to Boost Employee Productivity and Performance
• Improve Customer Engagement and Loyalty with Gamification
• Recognize the ROI of Gamification and Manage the Risks
• Gamification and CSR
In two powerful days, you will get:
• Top speakers will share their strategic vision and collective experience on gamification
• Successful gamification examples from industry leaders
• Interact and network with professionals in the gamification, engagement and loyalty communities.
DMA Members receive betwwen 30% DISCOUNT for this event.
Discount Code: DMA-CGC3576